RESCHEDULED - CQ SHOPFRONT WEBINAR SERIES - How to Market your Online Store with Claire Deane (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you ready to kickstart your own eCommerce empire, but feeling a *little* overwhelmed with everything that’s involved with marketing your online store?
This workshop will cover everything you need to know about getting your online store to sell, including how to identify your people, how to get them to visit your site, how to set your store apart from your competitors and how to make customers feel comfortable handing over their hard-earned cash.
- How to set your online store apart
- How to drive traffic to your online store, and turn that traffic into customers
- What makes people convert or choose to hold onto their credit cards
- The importance of search engine optimisation and how to ensure your store is searchable
- Trends in ecommerce marketing
- And more
With 15 years of big and small brand marketing experience, Claire brings an industry-wide, outside perspective to your whole business to un-complicate marketing, add meaning to your numbers and help you connect with your customers more effectively.
In her career to date, Claire has worked across a wide range of big and small brands from fashion, to food, digital platforms, yoga studios, educational institutions and more.
This webinar is presented by Claire Deane and The Ideas Distillery for CQ Shopfront as part of the webinar series funded by Australia Council for the Arts.
- Webinar Member$0$00$0