Fri, 09 Apr|
CLS MAKI Space
MAKI Space - Introduction to 3D Printing
Get acquainted to the MAKI Space in Bundaberg and participate in this introductory workshop to designing 3D models.
Time & Location
09 Apr 2021, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
CLS MAKI Space, 48 Ashfield Rd, Kalkie QLD 4670, Australia
About the Event
This introductory workshop is designed to step you through the tools and principles that will allow you to create your own 3D models.
Our hosts are the team at the MAKI Space, an initiative of Community Lifestyle Support Ability Enterprises.
There are a limited number of PCs available for participants to work on. It is recommended that youbring your own device and download the free software Fusion 360 prior to the workshop.
Link to download Fusion 360 (download free version): https://www.autodesk.com.au/products/fusion-360/pricing
PLEASE NOTE THAT COVID19 SAFETY PLANS MUST BE ABIDED BY ONSITE IN ALIGNMENT WITH QUEENSLAND HEALTH DIRECTIVES. At the time of publishing this event, this includes abiding by social distancing, hand sanitisation, wearing a mask indoors and where you cannot safely social distance, and site check in and check out procedures.
Please do not attend if:
- you are unwell and exhibiting the signs of illness including cough fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- you have been in close contact with a personwho is positive for COVID19 or have tested positive for COVID19
- you have been tested for COVID19 and are awaiting results
- you are isolating having been recently in a COVID19 Hotspot
- you have travelled overseas or from a designated Hotspot within the previous 14 days
If you are unable to attend for any of these reasons, you will be given a full refund.
Tour of the MAKI SpaceMAKI Space
1 hour 30 minutes
Introduction to 3D Printing (Fusion 360)MAKI Space
+$1.10 service fee
This entitles 1 person to attend the MAKI Space Introduction to 3D Printing Workshop
+$1.10 service fee0