Makers' Shopfront Artist Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
As the culminating event for the CQ Shopfront Project and the launch of the first phase of the new platform Makers' Shopfront, this forum will offer visual artists the opportunity to grow their business capacity and network with like-minded people from the industry.
The two-day line up has a wonderful range of topics and presenters that can reinforce your practice. Click on this LINK to view the program! You can also register to be one of 10 people to take the opportunity to pitch your business to your peers for feedback. This is a great opportunity to refine your marketing messages with a short strictly 8 minute presentation!
The preference is for a two-day attendance. If you have extenuating circumstances and would like to discuss attendance for one day, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to all of our funding partners - especially CQ University and CQ RASN along with Arts Queensland.
COVID SAFETY POLICY
Due to new COVID-19 rules, social distancing and upgraded hygiene measures are in place at CQ University and this event for the safety of visitors and staff. Please contact us if you have any concerns or queries prior to attending on 0438 515 844.
Important - Please carefully read the terms and conditions before making a booking:
• On entry all visitors to are required to in through the QR Code Check In app
• Individuals are to abide by social distancing measures at all times.
• All program attendees must be in good health prior to attending the session (eg. no runny noses, coughs, temperatures). If any of the attendees booked in feel unwell, please cancel your booking. Refunds will be permitted in the case of illness.
• Anyone who has travelled to a COVID declared hotspot must abide by the Queensland Government’s rulings on this and if directed to, not attend the event.
• A reminder notification will be sent 24 hours prior to the program. If you are unable to attend due to illness, please cancel.
• By making a booking you agree to all of the above.
Refunds are not available for this event unless the event has been officially cancelled by the organisers or if you are unwell and in meeting the COVID SAFETY Policy you need to cancel your attendance. Tickets will not be refunded for a change of mind or availability.
- 2-Day Pass$95+$2.38 Service fee$95+$2.38 Service fee0$0
- Register 4 Pitch Your Business$0$00$0