CQ SHOPFRONT WEBINAR SERIES - How to Optimise your Art Business for Wholesale and Retail with Claire Deane
Time & Location
About the Event
Makers, designers, creatives and small business founders, are you struggling to know how to set your business up to make the most of wholesale and retail opportunities? Feel like you’re throwing things against the wall to see what sticks… but nothing does? If you need an inside view of how to set yourself up for sales success, this workshop is for you.
In this one hour session, we will cover:
- The difference between retailing and wholesaling, and why it makes sense to do both.
- How to price your products for wholesale success
- How to work with, not against retailers to ensure you’re building strong relationships with retail partners
- How to identify the right retail partners for your products
- How to run a successful trade show stall
With 15 years of big and small brand marketing experience, Claire brings an industry-wide, outside perspective to your whole business to un-complicate marketing, add meaning to your numbers and help you connect with your customers more effectively.
In her career to date, Claire has worked across a wide range of big and small brands from fashion, to food, digital platforms, yoga studios, educational institutions and more.
This webinar is presented by Claire Deane and The Ideas Distillery for CQ Shopfront as part of the webinar series funded by Australia Council for the Arts.
- Webinar Member$0$00$0